Could not help myself. The November 5th Planning Board agenda is going to be one of the largest ones we have had in over a decade. The Planning Board will have nine public hearings that night. The hearings range from a rather simple minor modification of a subdivision to three complete redevelopment projects.
A quick synopsis:
- Minor modification to the Courtney Lane layout to correct a deed issue.
- Four applications from ATT/New Cingular to attach additional panels to existing facilities.
- Attach a new radio transmitter to an existing tower.
- Raze and replace the existing Cumberland Farms plaza on Route 134 (discussion to follow).
- Raze and replace the former Christine’s facility on Route 28 to create a new retail plaza (discussion to follow)
- Redevelop the former Grindell’s Ocean View RV Park to create Heritage Sands Cottage Colony (discussion to follow).
Over the next day or two I will post plans and a discussion of these latter three applications.