Here are some of the site improvement benefits I listed last night at the Board of Selectmen’s Meeting:
* Removal of structures from the Velocity Zones located on the property;
* All structures on the property constructed to flood zone standards;
* Removal of cesspools from the coastal dunes;
* Removal of structures/RV’s from the coastal dunes;
* Improved setbacks from property boundaries and coastal dunes;
* Removal of structures/RV’s which encroach in a deeded right-of-way;
* State of the art waste water treatment including nitrogen removal;
* Reductions in overall traffic generation from the property;
* Lot coverage reduced;
* Storm water controlled on-site; and
* Building Heights of 25 feet where pre-rezoning 35 feet was allowed.
All of these match up to one or more of the policy objectives found in the Regional Policy Plan. For instance, the building height ties to the objective of not promoting mansionization and pursuing Cape Cod vernacular in building design.